Terms and conditions
WARNING: Cryptocurrencies and smart contracts are higly experimental, and there are numerous risks. Please do your own research.
WARNING: Check your local legislation, if crowdfunding or cryptocurrency or any possible combination of these technologies or methods is illegal in your country, you are not allowed to take part in this crowdfund.
By sending ETH to the crowdfund contract at crowdsale contract you agree and accept that:
- The creator, nor any partners can be held liable in any way for any possible damage you might suffer from taking part in this crowdfund.
- There is no guarantee in any way this crowdfund will be successfull and will produce a result.
- You abide by your local legislation, and confirm taking part in this crowdsale is legal under your own jurisdiction.
- If you are not of legal age you can't participate.
- IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL REPRESENTING AN ENTITY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF SUCH ENTITY.
- You have been warned about the possible risks and take full responsibility for your own choices.
- The only applicable law in case of a dispute is Belgian law, and the only court applicable is the court of Gent, Belgium.
- You have read the published source code of the smart contracts: token contract, crowdsale contract and understand and accept their functionality.
- You understand that if the crowdsale does not raise 75 ETH before the deadline, you will be able to withdraw your contribution from the smart contract according to the code in the crowdfund smart contract, in particular by calling the function: safeWithdrawal.
- You understand that you won't be able to recover donations, in any way. Every donation is final.
- You understand that this is the venture of an individual, not a group or big company, and this individual has limited time and resources.
- The creator has zero malign intentions, but has limited control over many externalities, including but not limited to, the Ethereum network, other cryptocurrency networks, hosting, possible software bugs, possible malign actors, etc....
- The deadline to deliver the download, is 60 days after the crowdfund deadline has ended. If the download is not delivered, the smart contract offers a method: safeWithdrawalNoDownload, to withdraw your entire ETH contribution.
- It's strictly forbidden to try to manipulate this crowdfund. Downloads are solely intended for recipients who have contributed, and can not be shared in any way before the source code is open sourced by the creator.
- You agree that you lose all rights to a refund of the collateral deposit of 0.10 ETH if you don't claim your download before the download deadline.
- You will stay Rocket&Roll
- This is the end of the terms and conditions.
All this being said, I'll try my best to make this a success.